MIRROR LIED 

 She has been staring in the mirror for an hour,
 All alone estimating her potential power,
Thinking of all her capabilities and not liabilities, 
She checked on the cross, side checked on the two thieves at the cross,
and the turned to confirm how round she was downstairs,
"Rangi ya thao" is what am told she is,
I don't know whether really it is or a diss,
 Her curvy figure must have been the reason the founder of acute angles owes me an apology for underrating this girl`s cuteness. 


She walked passed me chewing her lips and  knew all was not well,
How? 
how did I end up in this street with this guy to dwell?
How did beautiful Betty let this beauty fade away on a guy who has no hope of clear way? 
That was the rhetorical questions in her cerebrum y then,
and she came up with a resolution to do before pm ten.


That night she left not telling me where why and how,
deep in was hurt but I didn't have powers to bargain,
I should have delivered the promises by now, 
I had tried, fought to the limit of my capacity of gain,
at least I brought bread milk sugar and made her lough,
But she craved for fun in posh and chicken inn
 And she left.

Been seeing her smile all day on IG,
updating how happy she was partying with OGs
I really wasted that little angel, I thought.
Until the mirror in the shower showed her the truth,
of how beautiful and pretty she was on her worth,
and that made her leave for good.

It`s two years and the smiles have long faded,
Her IG handle is no longer photo loaded,
and her figure underwent matrix transformation 
The daddies over sucked my beloved honey pot,
and uprooted the entire beehive.


I don`t blame her, ts all for the mirror,
mirror that aroused her craving inner,
and showed her how I were minor,
and that`s why she left.


Now my baby is crying,
crying not to come back but on news that she is dying,
for the pleasure come accompanied with high pricing
On her bed she typing am sorry messages,
To me and all she left with heart breakages,
as she celebrates her final ages.
all because the mirror lied to her.

who is  Saint Matte?
click here to find out.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I LOVE YOU

TOXIC LOVE_ClickForTaz`s part 1.

THEY WILL CRY ALOT By Saint matte