I LOVE YOU MIANO

"I LOVE YOU."

I will write of you whenever I get this chance again.
The best moments is when my pride is gone and I cry loud in rain.
You are a virus, deadly virus that forever in me reigns.
I Had to swallow some pride with a glass of wine just to let it rain.
I Think of the figure you have, the smile and all your domain,
You should be at my side not as side chic but make you the main chic I will be taking out, flirting out and the one to make me go nuts.
I got some guts to say this in person, but the guts got short when you smiled at me and your eyes terrorized me and cut my guts reduced to nothing and multiplied it to zero.
Call me Mr shy guy but am not,
Call me Chatterbox coz I talk of you a lot,
Call me Mr Valentine coz am gonna show you how its done when she's hot.


Rihanna found love in a hopeless place,
And I found love in an amazing grace,
Your eyes don't lie,
Neither your lips nor your smile lie
You are the definition of perfect and am the imperfect you,
Let's do the maths, and the chemistry will be  new,
I Failed agriculture but I can plant the seeds in you,
Geography was tough but the map to my joy is you,
These are the jokes I will be telling you,
The feeling of always being with you,
The feeling of always making a smile in you,
A ride of joy, love and story of breakthrough,
Me and you will make it through coz the missing rib of me is in you.

I need you,
Just like the drought needs the rain,
I need you,
Just like an orphan needs a parent,
I need you.
And just like you need a right man up,
I need you... And
I love you...


Dear Crush...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I LOVE YOU

TOXIC LOVE_ClickForTaz`s part 1.