DEADBEAT

Ulipopita hadi akaturn back
Just kukuambia vle your shape imemshika kwa cardiac,
"Can we have a dinner just me and you?"
After dinner ni "you know I love you"
"I wanna spend all days just beside you"
Dem akablash akijua it's now her turn
And her turn it was, another hit & run
A deadbeat!!!!
Another  mammal from the national park,
Dangerous than wanyama wa Jurassic park,
Promises mob,
Ooh u look perfect in your natural hair and the fake eyebrows,
Will make u my wife and our love will always grow.
There is no light at the of that tunnel, kama iko ni another socialite
Young girl, stand up and be bright,
Shake up your head and zip up your waist,
Before the hyena makes up a bigger honey heist.
Yours truly, Saint Matte, your brother from another mother.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I LOVE YOU

TOXIC LOVE_ClickForTaz`s part 1.