TOXIC LOVE_ClickForTaz`s part 1.


I gave you everything and it still wasn`t enough,
It was never,
enough.
You made me feel like I was nothing
made me believe that i was difficult to Love,
And like a foool I kept trying,
I kept trying till it became too much,
I got in so deep that I lost who I was,
I knew it was toxic
I knew it wasn`t right,
But no matter how bad things got,
I couldn`t help but try
I told myself that it would be different this time,
I just couldn`t give up,
constantly battling over whether this is Love or Lust,
coz if it is love,
then why is it so messed up?
I would treat myself like nothing,
Yet to you?
I gave so much.
and the you go and break my heart,
tell me that you`re sorry and that this is a fresh start,
and like a fool i`d wait,
wait for the day you will make another mistake,
A part of me wants to speak up,
but I hesitate
It`s like you are controlling me you`ve infected my brain,
How do I escape when you`ve become part of my DNA?
Even when you are gone,
Am still the one left with all the pain,
She said,
She`s sorry,
she told me she didn`t mean it that she is going to change,
and I chose to believe her when she said she won`t hurt me again,
I`m not expecting you to understand
Go ahead, judge me........(To be continued)


By Saint matte The Poet...
Like my page for more of this Love words.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I LOVE YOU

THEY WILL CRY ALOT By Saint matte